This is my first ‘work-related’ post, I think.
My company is hiring developers (.Net and Universe).
What I like about working at Ultradata?
- Different management style: I haven’t heard anyone raise their voices at anyone else. Even when they’re correcting you, they do it in a very professional way that does not make you feel smaller than an amoeba, and yet, they get the point across. Quite different from previous places I’ve worked.
- I can wear jeans and a polo-T to work.
- Its great to be on a learning curve, trying out new technologies.
- The (Malaysia) office has no office politics. People work hard, but do not try kill each other at the same time.
- The .Net programmers now use Quad-Core machines with 19inch LCD monitors 🙂
- We don’t rarely work late.
- Working hours are flexible (kinda).
So if you’re looking for a programming job with a good, comfortable working environment, contact me. 🙂