Read this on mwtb.org
It lists some creative ways of how gospel tracts can be used.
It has always baffled me why so many Christians like to keep tracts, and treat them like souveniers or bookmarks. C’mon! Tracts are not for the saved, its for the lost. So lets get inspired to give out those tracts. Feel free to add your own ideas on how to put tracts into the hands of those who are yet to ‘saved from the wrath to come’.
No matter where or how you choose to distribute tracts, we have these suggestions:
1. Obey all local ordinances. (Some areas or stores, including the US Post Office, have prohibited the distribution of literature). This also includes littering, etc.
2. Leave at least two copies of a tract so someone will feel better about not taking the last one. Plus you’ll double the number of souls witnessed to!
3. Most importantly, ask God to use you, seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit for each tract placed, and then pray for the Lord of harvest to bless it.
1. Leave in phone booths.
2. Put in greeting cards.
3. Leave at roadside rests.
4. Put on car windows in parking lots.
5. Leave on sitting areas of shopping malls.
6. Pass out door to door.
7. Pass out to fellow campers.
8. Tack up on bulletin boards.
9. Put in pockets of used clothing given away.
10. Leave in dressing rooms of clothing stores.
11. Pass out at parades, festivals, and special events.
12. Leave in city parks on benches, etc.
13. Put in helium-filled balloons.
14. Leave at funeral homes.
15. Leave in newspaper machines.
16. Hand out at stadium entrances, etc.
17. Put in sealed bottles in the ocean.
18. Mail out to names in a telephone book.
19. Leave in laundromats.
20. Give to attendants at parking garages, etc.
21. Leave in motel rooms (in the drawers, telephone book, etc.)
22. Leave in glove compartment of car you test drive.
23. Place in six-packs of beer, or in toilet tissue rolls in grocery stores.
24. Include in bills paid by mail.
25. Slip in pump handles at self-serve gas stations.
26. Hand to store employees, check-out clerks.
27. Leave in returned library books.
28. Put in magazines in waiting rooms.
29. Put up tract racks in stores, beauty parlors.
30. Put in correspondence to prisoners, etc.
31. Leave in bank where deposit slips are.
32. Leave in zip code book in post office.
33. Leave in restrooms at restaurants, etc.
34. Leave with (generous) tip in restaurants.
35. Give to hospital and nursing home patients.
36. Leave on tables at flea markets.
37. Hand out at zoos, picnic areas, beaches.
38. Leave on seats on bus, cab, airplane, etc.
39. Leave in locker at “Y” or health club.
40. Pass out on busy street corners.
41. Put in mouth of vending machines.
42. Pass out at schools after dismissal.
43. Leave in cafeteria at work, school.
44. Leave for newspaper boy, milkman, etc.
45. Put in each box or bag of merchandise sold.
46. Put in airport lounges, bus terminals, etc.
47. Send to relatives of deceased in obituaries.
48. Send to parents in birth announcements.
49. Give to students at Vacation Bible School and Sunday School.
50. Rent booths at fairs for tract displays.
What would you add?