Decided to try to answer these after seeing it on Pei Ling‘s blog
Eat ice-cream in 3 degree Celsius winter. Carry a baby. Change a diaper.
My wife! 4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Giving a tract and making friends with a bloke who knocked my car.
Sharing the gospel with a good friend.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not loving Chin Ai enough.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
“Oh, the wretched man that I am!…”
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Do I have to choose one?
A new handphone. No not that one, the other one. ;-). Argh, see question 6 and 10.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Chin Ai. Her patience and love in caring for Titus is something is a new trait I see and appreciate in her. Also her love and zeal for the Lord in sharing the gospel. I love her more each year!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
See Question 10.
14. Where did most of your money go?
My house. a good 15K of moolah.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing Chin Ai after her delivery, then seeing my darling baby Titus.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
“I can be your friend” – Vegetales. Its the most played song in my house these days…
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a) Happier (b)Fatter (c) i don’t know, never counted.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
share the gospel
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Thinking of myself.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With family, then with chee hao, pei ling, calvin, max, chin liang, then dinner at unc Sai Eng’s. Fab, man, fab.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
More in love with person I fell in love with 10 years ago.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Dr. house, for a few months. I think I watched less than a total of 20 hours of TV last year.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I can’t bring myself to hate anyone these days. Not after what Jesus Christ has done for the world.
24. What was the best book you read?
The bible. Duh!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Its influence and deception.
26. What did you want and get?
The Lord’s providence to sustain my family every month.
27. What did you want and not get?
Higher degree of personal holiness.
28. What was your favorite film this year?
Transformers. Its easy to choose when you only watched a total of 4 movies a year. haha…
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I can’t remember. Maybe coz I’m 30.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If a family member got saved.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
I need bigger clothes?
32. What kept you sane?
Chin Ai’s love. The Lord’s grace.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The use of ISA on the hindraf leaders. What gives, man?!!
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Titus Anand Gunaseelan. Spent a lot of time with him, he teaches me something new every day. Wonderful bloke, i tell you.
Humility. When you know you can win an argument, choose to lose. Feel the pain of losing. Swallow your pride.
“The Lord resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”